Our workshop is most likely the most functional and best equipped in East Africa, here just some of its features.
CFTS has bespoke offices, workshop and small data centre in Central Kampala, and we own all our local assets outright, our technical workshop facility is unique in being able to service most common and not so common aspects of IT.
- Small Data Centre (local) 380TB-6PB/120 vCore
- Direct 192 Fibre MAN/WAN connectivity
- POP (Point of Presence)
- Redundant Technical Inverter Systems
- 10kw Solar Array,
- On-Premise 24/7 Security / CCTV
- CAT 7A merged services Infrastructure
- Fully Equipped Workshop
- Test Development Machines / Network
- Dedicated Data Recovery Systems and Appliances
- Extensive tooling, Software, Hardware and Site.
- Own Cloud Infrastructure (Uganda Tier 2, UK Tier3/4)
- 3 x Geo Displaced NS Servers
Workshop and Tooling
All relevant tools in-house from certification and board-level testers to specialised screwdrivers and software, as well as vendor-specific tools, if we find on the odd chance we don’t have the tool we get it.
Of course, tools and infrastructure are an important part of any workshop but is useless without skilled people to back it up, at CFTS we actively train and support our staff on a continuous basis, what we lack in quantity we more than makeup for in quality, just give us a go.
Today CFTS is a technology and communications service provider with internal infrastructure, capability and partnership reach to support expectations and standards more commonly seen in the west and large commercial industry.